Great pay. Great benefits. Greater good.
At Elim, we help individuals with disabilities become their best selves, shaping their lives and helping them reach their full potential. You can be a huge part of that important mission by working as an Elim Instructional Assistant (DSP). We want you to be happy and healthy part of our community so we offer very competitive starting pay and a great host of benefits including quality healthcare, paid time off and much more.
• Competitive starting pay of $16.10/hr (more with experience)
• All health benefits are offered to employees and their dependents
• Health (BCBS-IL HMO/PPO), Dental and Vision insurance
• Flex spending (HSA/FSA)
• Paid time off (sick, personal, vacation, holiday)
• Employer-paid basic life insurance
• Employer-paid short term/long term disability insurance
• 403(B) Retirement Plan (immediate vesting up to 4% match at 1 year of service)
You’ll enjoy a host of emotional, spiritual and financial benefits—and you’ll end each day knowing you’re doing good for the community and the world at large.