Become the good in the world.
Become an Elim paraprofessional and you’ll assist students with developmental disabilities to achieve more, learn more and grow. We offer great pay and a variety of benefits, including quality healthcare, paid time off and much more:
• Competitive starting pay of $18.80 per hour
• Six weeks off for summer school session
• Health benefits that are offered to employees and their dependents
• Health (BCBS-IL HMO/PPO), dental and vision insurance
• Flex spending (HSA/FSA)
• Paid time off (sick, personal, vacation, holiday)
• Employer-paid basic life insurance
• Employer-paid short term/long term disability insurance
• 403(B) Retirement Plan (immediate vesting up to 4% match at one year of service)
Join Elim and you’ll end each day knowing you’re doing good for the community while you do good for yourself.