Elim Christian Services strives to serve each person entrusted to our responsibility. We are committed to promoting the safety and security of our staff, our students, and those who depend upon our services. From time to time, that means we need to communicate urgent matters, such as school closings due to weather or other events, or to provide information related to ongoing emergency situations (e.g., class cancellations, office closings, etc.). We will provide those updates on this page, as needed, and highlight such events on the home page of this website in order to maximize your access to important and urgent information.
In the case of an emergency, we ask that you await information to be given to you by representatives of Elim Christian Services. In the case of an emergency situation, it is likely that our phone lines will be occupied.
When announcements are made, you will also find campus status information through these sources:
- Elim Christian Services Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/elimcs)
- Elim Christian Services Twitter (@elimcs)
Automated Status Updates will be delivered to your phone and email address, as long as they have been provided to our office and updated if changed.
- Staff: Contact Stephanie Struttmann (click here to email her or call 708-293-3628) to update your contact information
- School families: Contact Ginny Pierson (click here to email her or call 708-293-6580) to update your contact information.
- Adult Services families: Contact Cindy DeYoung (click here to email her or call 708-2393-6512) to update your contact information.
For more information, please visit the School Closing Center (http://www.emergencyclosingcenter.com/complete.html) or Emergency Closings (http://www.emergencyclosings.com), where Chicago area schools and organizations (including Elim) will list their closing status during inclement weather. You may also call 847-238-1234 for information by phone.