If you are able to spend a few hours a week with us please complete and submit a Volunteer Application (available by clicking here) and fax (708-293-6585) or email the application to our volunteer coordinator.
- Spending time with adults on a regular basis playing games, reading, sharing a craft or hobby
- Assisting adults on weekly field trips
Show your support for Elim by volunteering at one of our many promotional and fundraising events, including our annual events. If you’re interested in volunteering for one of these events, contact Laura at email@example.com or phone at 708-293-6509.
|May||Elim Eagle’s Wings 5K|
|June||Scott’s Garage Car Show
Schepel Car Show
|August||Adult Services Picnic
|September||Elim Dutch Festival|
Team Volunteers (Church and Schools)
Got a group of willing workers looking for some way to improve your community? We need you – you will be our heroes when you and your team:
- Assist with campus clean-up and maintenance
- Clean and sanitize equipment in our program areas
- Collect donations for our school store and picnic
- Volunteer at an Elim promotional and fundraising event
What do our volunteers have to say?
“I love volunteering at Elim. My church group and I love to get to know the adults and they obviously get so much from our visit. To tell you the truth, I feel like I get more from volunteering at Elim than I could possibly give in return.”